Manufacturing quality structures of the best quality is our priority, but the cornerstone of our business is our dedication to the Health, Safety, Environment and well-being of our employees and our clients. We utilize the best safety practices and equipment in every job we do. Our accomplishments tells our story below.
World class health, safety and environmental performance, including:
- Zero recordable incidents over the last three (3) years
- Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) = 0
- 50+ employees averaging 75,000 man-hours per year
- LWCC Safest 70 Award Recipient for 2015 through 2018
- Experience Modifier Rating of 0.72