Gulf Land Structures LLC.
Workforce Lodging and Support / Disaster Relief
Since our inception, GLS has provided disaster relief and work-site accommodations in remote, challenging environments around the globe.
What truly sets us apart is our expertise in developing then executing all-encompassing, project-specific lodging and logistics plans.
This can include:
- Site selection and landowner negotiations
- Permitting with all applicable local, State and Federal regulatory agencies, including USACOE / DNR (wetlands), USCG, DEQ
- Facilities construction
- Food service, potable water
- Convenience store
- Medical Facilities
- Specialized security
- Specialized reporting and accounting software
- Worker Transportation, including devising a Traffic Plan via the appropriate State and local transportation authorities
- Park-and-Ride lots
- Facility staffing and operations
GLS’s network of strategic alliances enables us to succeed on any size project in any location.
GLS Waterborne Options
- Small-scale floatels and offices – Stackable, barge-mounted GLS modules with 100% self-contained utilities or shore-based connection options
- Living quarters modules allow multiple occupancy but can be configured for single occupancy; 2 rooms per module, each with a shower and toilet
- Large-scale floatels – House and support 2000+ personnel using a combination of barge-mounted GLS modules, and our 30,000 SF riverboat that’s “ready to configure” as your food service and recreation hub.
- 30,000 SF of floating floorspace – Our “ready to configure” riverboat is also ideal for Engineering/Management office space (up to 600 personnel), and/or food service. it is USCG Permanently Moored Craft classified, meaning no Coast Guard oversight. contact us for floor plan options.
- Accommondation Barges – GLS offers two, 288-bed units that can be operated 100% self-contained or tied to shore utilities.